Sunday, April 3, 2022

April 1

April first is April Fool/s day. We used to play tricks on our friends. parents, family members and anybody near us. Unfortunately, life is so screwed up that this custom went out of style. There are so many problems, issues in life that scaring somebody just for the fun of it could have the opposite effect. 

Everybody is on edge with the constant terrible news in the media. Crime, war, economy, virus. There is really no room for pulling a joke on someone. So, on these bases the first of the month came and went without any ballyhoo. Just as well.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Technology is great. I love to watch webcams, and my two favorite webcam locations is a Vermont ski place and my favorite Caribbean island of St. Maarten. In winter it is very interesting to keep switching between these locations. One has a temperature of about 10 degrees Fahrenheit while the other is in the 80s and people are bathing in the warm Caribbean waters.

Since I like both I can not make up my mind where I would rather like to be. But this is no problem because I am only in my living room in NY with no plans to be at any of these places. But I can dream, right? Thanks for the technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment