Friday, April 1, 2022

Booster

So far, we were advised to take a booster shot after the first two vaccine shots. This booster was not what they hoped it to be. There were several complications with it, dormant illnesses came to life and other medical issues surfaced. They were pushing the booster on 65+ people. I guess that is the class of people that cost the most.

They are mostly retired, collect Social Security and use Medicare. So, they are non-productive. These are the ones they want to get rid of. But not enough took to the bait, and they had to come up with another solution. And that solution is the fourth shot or second booster shot for people over 50. This supposed to be for the omicron subvariant that is spreading. I have no idea what omicron subvariant is but I don't believe them at all.

I am convinced they came up with it because not enough older people died and this fourth shot might help the statistics. I will not take any boosters until it becomes absolutely necessary for my everyday life. I just don't trust the system and the explanations they come up with.

This entire thing is so controversial and ridiculous and political that my head is spinning from all the stories and comments I hear. It is a joke when politicians talk like medical experts and give advise to us mortals. That alone is enough to lose it credibility.

1 comment: