Sunday, April 3, 2016

A New Life

Welcome to my new blog. Due to the intricacies of technology this damn thing ate my old blog. From one day to the next it just disappeared from the face of the earth into the bowels of computer technology.

What ticked me off was that when I was looking for it a message came back saying that I am not an author so there is nothing in there. What nerve they ave. I wrote almost 800 articles and they just buried it. And, there is nobody to talk to nobody to call.

Actually we get what we pay for. This service is free.

In short: Google sucks! at least in my book.

The last time I wrote it was Good Friday. Not much happened since. The new car has the new bumpers installed and now it can be safely parked on the street. Somebody hits the car we will hit back.

One of Abigail's life ambition is to become a chef (or chefette as I call it). She plans to study culinary science and see where life will take her. On that note last night she cooked for us a scrumptious herb crusted chicken breast dinner with all the necessary sides. Tonight it will be garlic crusted roast beef with potatoes and carrots.

Saturday's dinner was great and I'm sure tonight's will be just as good.

We have a new Apple computer which is giving me ageda. I am used to the good old Windows 10 and on this thing everything is new and not working the way I expect it to.

So, now I have two enemies in this house. The monster refrigerator and the Apple computer. The refrigerator I am staying away from but the computer I have to get used to. Believe me it is not easy. I curse a lot because nothing works the way I wanted to.

Probably this computer stole my blog, too. This thing has a mind of its own and unfortunately we don't share much.

But enough crying. Life goes on and hopefully tomorrow I can find this blog again.

No comments:

Post a Comment