Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Tuesday

It is raining, it is cool and it is just plain miserable outside. So what is there for a man to do on a day like this?

First I took Abigail to school. Then when I got home and was expecting my wife's warm embrace I was told that today we do laundry. Now that is something to look forward to. But it has to get done.
Unfortunately, my underwear is not self-cleaning.

Now there is a great business idea. Self cleaning underwear. That would be great if somebody could invent such a thing. You wear it all day then during the night it self cleans itself and next morning it is clean and fresh. I'll think about this.

Even though my wife always insists that she can take care of these things by herself I vehemently disagree. We are team and I am here to help. I might be lazy but I am not the old fashioned husband who believes that a "woman's place is in the kitchen".

We are a team and I am here to help with whatever chores she can think I can help her with. If it were up to me I wouldn't clean so much and if it were up to me I wouldn't do laundry so frequently but que sera sera!

Self cleaning underwear, huh?


No comments:

Post a Comment