Sunday, April 10, 2016

Saturday

Yesterday's storage escapade didn't go as well as we thought.

You see during our moving process we also threw out a few pieces of furniture. But throwing out meant that we took them to the back and hoped that when they come and clean the place they would just get rid of our stuff too. but we were not that lucky.

Today they called us and informed us that when they checked their closed circuit cameras they were able to identify us and if we don't come and pick up our crap we would have to pay a penalty.

Well, the last thing I want too pay a hefty fine. So, I rented a truck for tomorrow and we will be going to the storage and will remove our unwanted pieces. That is our un-scheduled program for Sunday. 

As I always say, never a dull moment!

But in retrospect, I really don't mind. It is a lot better than live a dull and uneventful life. Some excitement I can be without but most of these I really don't mind. Mainly because they can be resolved.

This was basically the main event for today. The rest was just some mundane weekly shopping that is absolutely necessary if one wants to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment