Saturday, April 16, 2016

Politics - Again

I am totally confused. Today I heard in the new the the New York Post a local daily newspaper endorse Donald Trump for president. At the same time a former New York governor George Pataki decided to support Kasich.

Now I really don't know what to do. The New York Post is a very respected newspaper if tabloid dirt can be respectable.

The other one is George Pataki. He was a nice guy. He was of Hungarian origin but didn't speak a word in Hungarian. But regardless, I liked him.

When two of these important establishments side with their candidates what an ordinary candidate supposed to do? 

Now that I know that the Post believes that Trump will make the best president I am really convince. However George Pataki's opinion is also very valuable. Now that he thinks Katich will make a good president I really have no idea what to think.

Pataki was a governor of New York State. His only claim to fame was that he had a Hungarian name. That was all. Didn't speak a word in Hungarian but liked Hungarian food. I know because several times he stopped at a Hungarian restaurant on Second Avenue.

His choice of food was good but that doesn't make him an expert on choosing the next president.

I wrote this before that I hate when candidates are endorsed by newspapers or other politicians or other public entities and that supposed to influence me.

It will not. Now, if he like sholet maybe I'll think about it.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment