Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Monday

This is now day two of the new life of the blog. It feels good to be able to sit down and write whatever comes to mind.

Actually, nothing comes to my mind and that is pretty disturbing. Outside in the living room on TV a station is playing Mamma Mia the movie. My wife and I love that. I think we each have seen it about fifteen times but it is never enough.

As soon as I'm done with this I will be watching it too.

Today is a very crappy day. It has been raining all day long and that makes everything gloomy and gray.

Our new car is working great. It is a little weird to have only one car in the family but I'm sure I'll get used to it.

I am also slowly getting used to the new computer. As I sat down front of it my wife brought me a plate of sliced apple. I didn't know what to with it. Eat it or sacrifice it to the computer being an Apple computer.

I made an important decision  and ate the stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment