Friday, April 8, 2016

Thursday

Today my wife decided that I don't possess the right quality and quantity clothing. I have to admit that I agree with her. Most of my stuff is aged and because in recent time I did get some love handles my stuff is more apt to be body hugging than not.

So we went shopping. We bought some summer khakis and several polo shirts. Buying and paying was the easy part the difficult thing for me is the trying on. I loath to go to the fitting room and try on things. But at the nd I was happy with the final result because everything is cool.

 Oh, I also bought a beautiful winter overcoat. I know this is the beginning of spring but it was such a good deal that I just couldn't pass it up. Besides, I don't have an overcoat. The last one I had I wore for work and when I retired it was thrown out.

 When we go to the Opera or theaters I really have nothing to wear over my jacket. So, today was shopping day for little old me.

I have to admit that my wife has impeccable taste because e everything she selected for me look really neat.

Where would I be without her.

No comments:

Post a Comment