Monday, April 11, 2016

Sunday

It is Sunday and thankfully the eventful week is over. I am excitedly awaiting what next week will bring.

Like I said before, never a dull moment.

Today we finally made the storage people happy by taking away the stuff they complained about. We rented a small track and hauled the stuff away and dumped it at our building. The handyman helped and said the sanitation truck will take them away. He was rewarded for his prophecy!

Now I have to correct some possibly misunderstood information.

I said we moved our furniture. I also said we moved my wife's furniture. I also said we reorganized the storage and moved a lot of stuff.

This WE really did not include me. My wife would not let me do any heavy work. So, when I said we it meant them and me supervising. But I offered a lot of constructive criticism and that ain't nothing!

I actually got very tired many times from all those supervisings.

No comments:

Post a Comment