Friday, April 15, 2016

Thursday

When we moved I notified the Motor Vehicle Office of my change of address. I was told that there would be no new license issued until the current one expired.

This meant that until 20121 I would have no identification showing my new address. My wife and I didn't like this situation so this morning we went into the jungles of the Motor Vehicle Office.

It went a lot simper. After paying out $17.25 I was told that I would receive my new license in about two weeks.

Now why do they give this bad information when asked? Because the people who work there are mainly idiots.

Many years ago the Motor Vehicle Department employees were the rudest of all local government. Now they are not rude they are just plain stupid.

Another thing well handled by me!

No comments:

Post a Comment