Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Women

Today was the perfect example about why women see things differently than men. There is something in their eyes that we lack. They see things we just do not or we do not care about.

We have a display cabinet with silver things in it. Nothing extravagantly valuable but we like them. They look nice, pleasant to look at them. My wife looked at the display and announced it that this stuff needs cleaning. I have no idea what did she see, what did she notice. For me they looked perfectly nice and shiny.

By the time I got up this morning she had the entire cabinet empty, all the pieces on the table and she was in the middle of shining them. Worked on it for almost three hours.                                                              But I have to admit they do look different. They are nice, clean and shiny, and even more pleasant to look at.

But still, I did not see that they were deteriorating in any way. As far as I am concerned, they could have stayed in their previous stage, without all that extra work. But I guess that is what separates us men from women.

We don't know what is good for us.    

No comments:

Post a Comment