Thursday, January 13, 2022

Booster

We are debating if we should get the booster shot or not. If it weren't for Abigail's school requirement my wife and I probably wouldn't have gotten the virus vaccine at all. But she had to get it and then we decided that as might as well we should also get it. So, we did.

Now, she is in winter recess, but the school announced it that upon return to the Spring session at the end of January, evidence of the booster shot will be required. So now la Famiglia is getting ready for the next move. The final decision is that Abigail and my wife will get the booster shots. I will wait. I wait for the Second Coming. I don't know what I am waiting for.

I spoke to a few of my friends, same age as I am, and each experienced considerable discomfort after the booster shot. Well, this what I don't want. I do not want any discomfort. Not at this age for sure. I will wait to see how my family deals with this, and I will make my decision then. 

First, I am not totally convinced that there is a virus and not some form of chemical interference with the population. Second, I am not totally convinced that the vaccines we all received have any positive effect against tis so called virus. Thirdly, I am not totally convinced that this so called booster shot is not a supplemental injection to achieve the results the powers hope to reach.

There are a lot of people inhabiting this Earth. There are great number of older people inhabiting this Earth. If this goes on too long not there will not only be no room for parking cars, but there will also be no room left to be anywhere. There will be wall to wall people everywhere. There will be no room to grow crops and there will be not enough food to feed the population.

And that is not tolerable. Something needs to be weeded out, and that is people. This huge number of people will become unnecessary for survival. I don't want to speed up my eventual demise, I will just wait with my booster shot.   

No comments:

Post a Comment