Saturday, January 22, 2022

Softie

I realized that the older I get, the softer I became. Now when we watch certain real soft movies together it is not rare that I shed tears. I have never ever done this. Either there is a lot of dust in our living room or I am just a softie.

In a past few days, I watched My Fair Lady on Netflix. I watched it alone and in installments. I have to tell you honestly that even though I saw this movie a million times this time I did shed tears at the beauty of it. My wife and I watched a romantic movie last night and again I shed tears at the ending. 

This is terrible what is happening to me! Are all old(er) people feel this way or this is just me? Are we becoming wussies? Because if we are, I don't want to be old anymore!

My wife loves horses. When she was a young girl, she used to have a horse that she rode. Now we are just watching horse related movies that are usually are romantic in subject. They are pretty interesting because they invariably show some exceptional horsemanship.  

But at the end I always ask about the dust in our living room!

1 comment: