Sunday, January 23, 2022

The Booster

My wife and Abigail yesterday received their booster shots. Congrats! This was done under pressure and because we thought it is any good. Abigail university required the booster shot from all returning students after the winter break. Meaning, no shot, no school. My wife took it out of solidarity. I decided not to take it until it will be absolutely necessary.

Right now, they both feel a little uncomfortable. Their arms hurt and my wife feels a little tired and her back hurts. I hope these symptoms will go away soon, because I hate to see them uncomfortable. Nobody knows what these boosters will do or not do. I find that disturbing that even though they warn people of possible unpleasant aftereffects, yet they offer no advice when those become too uncomfortable. 

It seems more and more establishments require it now. For example, the Metropolitan Opera now requires all staff, performers and audience to have the proof of the booster shot. I guess I will just skip Traviata this time.

I know that this virus is a big thing, but I am sick and tired of hearing nothing else on the news but the covid thing. Mask or no mask, booster or no booster. This what the arguments are centered on, and nobody has a credible answer. And that is the saddest thing. We don't know who to believe.

Bottom line, we don't believe anybody. Not the president, not the politicians and not even the doctors.

No comments:

Post a Comment