Saturday, March 12, 2022

Diary

When I was about 16 or 17 years old, I got a very nice diary book from my aunt. Since I did speak French, I started a daily diary written in French. I don't know why French, there was nothing written in it that I wanted to hide maybe just so I could keep practicing that language. It was a nice book with large pages, so when the year was up I continued the in the same book for a while.

This started me to keep a diary for every single year. But the others are now one book for each year. That totals now more than 65 books. I really don't know where they all are but they are here somewhere. You know, we get to a certain age when we don't remember what we had for breakfast. Doing this diary, if I miss a day I have to think very hard what did I do the previous day. Not that I do so much!  

I always tell myself that is ok to miss a day because I will remember my activities, but it is not that easy. I have to think very hard to recall stuff. Basically, I do very little. I go shopping with my wife, we go out together at night when we take Robin for his midnight pee walk. Now, that is easy to remember. The other outings are to doctor's offices or going to Manhattan to pick up Abigail at her school.

We would love to go to a temple on Friday nights but they are still holding to their Covid-19 restrictions, regardless that New York City lifted them and that is that they all still require the booster shot. Based on what is happening with the booster shots, I will skip the synagogues. God will understand me!


No comments:

Post a Comment