Thursday, March 24, 2022

Our world

 Aside the world events, events that will shape our history and events that will be in history books, there are other main events that do not make the news. Events that are smaller in caliber, to others but to us they are just as important as the world events. They are important because they happen in our universe, in our world.

Here is what I am talking about. Two days ago, my wife calls me up in panic that the car's dashboard indicated that some lighting was out. She couldn't tell me what it said, just that it was out. Well, I was not there and me being in the living room and she on the road there was very little I could do except to tell her not to worry, we'll get it fixed.

She is a perfectionist, anything wrong with the car needs to be fixed, pronto. Well, the pronto waited two days until I looked at the dashboard and it indicated that the left headlight was out. No big deal, the car was now like a one-eyed man, but drivable. She didn't No danger of police stopping us because they only see the car from the back if they happen to follow us.

Yesterday morning she announced it that first thing today is getting the car fixed. She didn't want to give me a chance to see if we could fix it but went straight to the carwash we frequent because ther is a guy who know everything about cars, and we trust him. It took him all of eight minutes to replace the bulb. And it only cost us $20. Less than if we went to the dealer. Now, our world is at peace!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment