Saturday, August 13, 2016

Friday

It is beyond comprehension how we are surrounded with incompetent people who have jobs and getting paid for being stupid.

Today was the perfect example for my outburst.

Case in point: Early this year I returned quite early my 2014 leased Hyundai and bought a 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe. At the time the dealer assured me they would take care of all the necessary payments, I have nothing to worry about. This was in March of this year.

I found out that nothing was done and this resulted my credit rating taking a huge dive. After back and forth telephone calls it turned out that some was paid but there was still a considerable balance.

They adjusted my credit rating and it just stuck its head through the surface. The dealer swore that they paid it all and nobody understood where the money went.

I called the company today and finally they told me the there was no outstanding balance and my account was to be closed. There were no apologies for the screw up but they did say the credit score would be adjusted in time.

Case in point: I had an argument with AT&T about some outstanding bills. I called them today and it took me over an hour after talking to every idiot on their payroll to finally getting to the point where they promised to send me back statements that would justify their claim.

The upsetting thing was that every time I was transferred to somebody else I was given different responses to my inquiries. I also believe that some of the responders were not even in this country because whenever I pressed for more information they immediately transferred me to American speaking individuals.

And these people have jobs!                  

No comments:

Post a Comment