Sunday, August 14, 2016

Saturday

i used to love the sun and water. I always thought I could live my life on a beach in the shadows of palm trees and nice clear blue waters at my feet.

I used to cook myself under the sun or in the waters with never an problems at all. Regardless that my dermatologist advised me against too much sun I just didn't listen.

Well, this summer I am paying for my stubbornness. I developed a mild skin condition that it seems is the result of too much sun.

It is now the middle of August and I have not been to the beach, yet. And, it doesn't look like I will. Except I was on the beach in Hawaii but that was forgivable. Who goes to Hawaii and skips going to the beach?

In about ten days we are going to Las Vegas and I am sure I will spend a good deal of time in the pool. How else to combat the 104 degree heat? But I will certainly have to protect my face which I will.

In New York lately the temperature climbed over 100 degrees. Psychologically it is killing me not being able to cool myself in the ocean. But I will deal with it since I have to understand that it is for my benefit.

No comments:

Post a Comment