Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Monday

Today is Monday and a new week is starting. Actually that does not mean anything important for me but at least I know it is Monday. It is still pretty hot and that means we have the air conditioners going almost non stop.

Con Edison, our electric supplier must be happy because in the hot Summer months my electric bill really spikes. Can't wait for end of September when the electric consumption will drop.

Today was a very good day. We did absolutely nothing. Slept late, went down to do some food shopping and otherwise just stayed in. I watched a lots of Olympics.

Sometimes after a lots of running around a day of doing nothing is not bad. The fact is that my conscience don't bother me for doing nothing.

Because if I average out this thing then I might get 50% share of doing things because my wife was very busy. She cleaned the house and cooked dinner. And since we share everything I can share in her activities.

Since today is so "active" I will finish writing because I don't want to over exhaust myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment