Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Tuesday

I woke at 6:30 went back and woke again at 7:30. At this time I said to myself I snooze a little then I'll get up. Well, when I woke again it was 9:45. Some snooze.

But it felt good. It is a beautiful day outside and it is just perfect for a very lazy day. I am beginning to be very good at lazy days.

My wife had to go somewhere so I was left to fend for myself. What does a man do when he is left to fend for himself? Goes on the computer and makes believe to be useful when in actuality he plays games.

And that was what I did. But it is not very pleasant to be alone at home. Not when I am used to being with her all day.

I know when she returns she will chide me for why didn't I do this or that but hey, I love her and no matter what she will say I know she says it with love.

In two weeks we are going to Las Vegas for a week. Right now we are trying to find some shows we want to see. Since we did see some superb show already the possibilities are really not limitless. We have a few ideas and in the coming days we will make the arrangements.

We will be there for eight days meaning about three or four shows. Since Abigail is coming with us we have to observe the age limitations on these shows. But actually my wife and I are not really interested in raunchy shows just for the sake of being raunchy.

The thing is the more one goes to Las Vegas there is less shows to see unless some really big name happens to be there. Most of the shows are playing there forever and if one didn't care about it at the first place it won'y be interesting later on either.

But I'm sure we'll manage.


No comments:

Post a Comment