Sunday, May 30, 2021

Girth

They say the dog is man's best friend. He gives unconditional love and does not ask for anything in return. Rarely holds a grudge and is not jealous. He learns his master's habits and adjusts to it by conforming his lifestyle to match his. What other thing in this universe can match that kind of behaviour?

Our elastic waistbands!

I heard in the news today that because people are returning to work in large numbers suit sales are up. Also people are buying larger sizes because sitting home for a year, the older suits do not fit anymore. I find this very funny. Because of the pandemic people were home doing nothing but eating, naturally their girths increased.

I have not had a suit on for over a year. I don't know that the clothing I have fit me anymore. For over a year now I am wearing warm up pants and I tell you they are conforming! So, my Adidas is my new best friend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment