Sunday, May 23, 2021

The Shot

 A world collapsed around me. I have to deny my believes, I am forced to do something I do not believe in. In short, I am forced to take the vaccine!

Here is the reasoning. Abigail's college announced as well as all City and State universities did that students will not be allowed on campus without the vaccine. The way my wife explained it by getting the vaccine they will inject the virus into the person. So, Abigail walking around the house with the virus, it makes us more vulnerable to catching it.

Me being at this advanced age might even be more susceptible to it, my wife less so. So, we are making slow arrangements for this event. I am absolutely not a happy player. And, getting it I will remain to speak out against it because I do believe this is something that is being forced on the population without adequate clinical trials, and it is forced on by an incompetent president.   

No comments:

Post a Comment