Saturday, May 29, 2021

Rearrange

On May 20 I wrote titled Exhaustion. Well, this was not the end. To explain what happened here is the prologue.

I snore and toss and turn while I sleep. Also I apparently talk during sleep (no secrets divulged). So, my wife moved to another room for sleeping and Robin went with her. That other room at this time has no air conditioner installed, and the summer heat around us it did become pretty uncomfortable.

So, what did my wife decide? To rearrange the furniture in our living and dining rooms as well as that little room. This involved major furniture movements. Obviously, I am not much of a help in this kind of work , we asked our building super to come and help lifting the heavy pieces, which he did. This work lasted for a while.

Even though I did not lift much, I had my share of doing stuff. After everything was in its place came the major cleaning. This was my chance to shine. And I did. 

There is a Hungarian saying about cleaning that you only clean where the priests dance. That is thou I do it. But when my wife is around I have to be more thorough, and that is what ehausts me. Yesterday was unfortunately thorough day end of the day I was falling asleep at the tv. And when I finally went to bed I just immediately went gto sleep.

Now, what genes a woman has that we lack that suddenly, out of the blue makes her to rearrange the furniture in a perfectly well organized environment? I am already scared to think of what is yet to come!





   

No comments:

Post a Comment