Sunday, May 2, 2021

My blog

I write this blog sometimes during the day. It always depend on what very important assgnments I get from my better half. Sometimes in the morning, sometimes in the evening. I always make sure it is published the next morning.

I have a very good friend who lives in the UK. To make sure he gets to read it (if he wants it to) I schedule a 12:30 am publish time. That is 5:30 in there. I'm sure he is not up that early, but I am a very considerate friend and I don't want him to lack this little contribution to brighten up his day.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Yesterday I watched an Oscar winning (2021) documentary on Netflix. It is called My Octopus Teacher. Very interesting, I advise watching it. It is about interaction between a man and an octopus. This is a real story, from South Africa.

This is not just an ordinary nature movie because it has a storyline. Besides the beautiful photography the story is also interesting. Very moving I admit it. 

You see this where life took me. Now, I am watchingfilm  octopus movies!

Oh, even though this movie is not x-rated there is serious octopus sex scenes in it.




  


1 comment:

  1. Your "good friend" is just reading it! Last night, dinner at Kellners. Laci is not interesting in our past.

    ReplyDelete