Monday, May 31, 2021

Muppets

Today is Sunday. The second day of the three day Memorial Day weekend. I honestly believe that the democrats arranged this, that now second day in a row it is raining and the temperature is 46 degrees. It is totally miserable.

New York City housing rules say that when the temperature is below 55 degrees buldings are required to provide heat. So, it is May 30 and we are supposed to have heat. But I think the super got instructions from his boss to let us freeze to death. He probably is a democrat.

The apartment is unpleasantly cold. Outside is a total loss. In addition to that Abigail decided that tis afternoon we will have a family tv evening. We let her chose whatever she wanted to see and she chose The Muppets.

I fell asleep a few times but my lovely wife made sure that I don't miss any part of that interesting movie so she woke me up each time.

Anyway, it is now on my resume that I watched The Muppets.

No comments:

Post a Comment