Sunday, June 13, 2021

Getting Too Big

This morning (not early) my wife and I needed to go out for an errand. We got home around noon. We are expecting a FedEx package since yesterday. Early afternoon, when the package did not yet arrive we tracked it and found out that there was an "attempt" to deliver it but since they claim "Costumer not available" it was not left here. 

Very curious, because every day FedEx drops packages in the main entry hall of our building and people go there to find what is theirs (or what is not theirs). Why this time FedEx decided to be reliable is a mystery. I believe the driver did not feel like delivering our package into the building and just kept on driving.

I called their help line and got no help at all. I was told the redelivery is scheduled for next Tuesday. This is unheard of. Not that it was not delivered on the initially promised day (Friday), now we have to wait until next Tuesday to get it. It supposed to be back at their depot but we can not go there to collect it because that place is not set up for that kind of service.

I believe FedEx getting too big for it britches.

No comments:

Post a Comment