Thursday, June 10, 2021

Vaccine 2

Well, I am still here. So far nothing. No after effects. My wife's arm hurts, mine do not. Maybe I am strong as an ox. Who knows.

But here is something interesting I read about the Pfizer vaccine. It is untested and because of that they really don't know its long term effect. Basically, what the information sheet says they know very little about this vaccine. Now, I can understand why they were asking all these information supposedly for the state because we are the guinea pigs. It seems we are all participants in a huge clinical trial. Shall we call it the Fauci trial?

Very assuring! I have vaccine in me, and nobody really know what it will do! Now, in three weeks they are supposed to administer the second "installment" because they claim that is how it works. They say but they don't have the scientific date to prove it. Maybe thay are saying it so they can sell double quantities and thus double their profits.

So, who do we trust?

No comments:

Post a Comment