Friday, June 4, 2021

Peculiar

A couple of peculiar things in life. Some of them are mine, some I picked up from tv.

One is, why are there Interstate Highways in Hawaii? What other state is connected?

The other, and this is mine, why at highway rest stops, truck stops and most gas stations sell beer and other alcohol products when the primary slogan is don't drink and drive?

I'm sure I will come up with a few more controversies as time goes by, but right now this is it.                ___________________________________________________________________________________ 

Yesterday we spent an eternity trying to make an appointment for the vaccine. The thing is that for three people it is impossible to do it. So, we tried and tried and at the end we prevailed. All of us as a group, next week. I'll let you know if I survive it. I have qualms about the whole thing, but I follow my family's whishes. I will write more about this at another time.                                                                                    ___________________________________________________________________________________

One of the New York baseball stadiums announced it that starting from now they will sat aside 90% of the spaces for vaccinated people and the remaining 10% for not vacinated.

I wonder if there will be an electrified barbed wire betsween the two parts? Like in Auscwitz?  

    


No comments:

Post a Comment