Sunday, June 6, 2021

Macho Man

Every day standing in the shower I have the opportunity to inventory myself. So, one day I decided to list my aches and pains from my hairline to the bottom of my foot (sole).

Short version is, if I want to write this down and list them I need a large sheet of paper. I don't know if  everybody at this age is like that but I am. And, the fact that we all have the same aches and pains and irregularities does not make me feel any better.

Others' aches and pains don't hurt me, mine do!

When I had my first cataract operation I was scared to death. The doctor told me don't be scared this is a routine procedure. I told him: routine for you but the first time for me. Anyway, if I would want to go to the doctors with everything that I don't like about me I could utilize the specialties of the entire medical profession. Instead of doing that, I keep my sufferings to myself. I act like a man. I do not complain, I do not share. Time will tell the results.

My frieand will tell me that they are all nothing, all his friends including himself have the same symptoms. So, as long as I can stand on my own two feet, I will survive.

I am a real macho man.




 



List of aches and pains

No comments:

Post a Comment