Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Vaccine

Today is the day that we as a family are getting the first vaccine. Honestly, I am not a happy camper. I do not feel any safer with the vaccine in me than if I did not get it. Results of this thing's effect are so confusing that it is unbelievable.

I am 100 percent believer that this is a hoax, a world conspiracy. It is a political weapon forced on the stupid population towards some hellish goal. A goal which is controlled by Gates and company or even above them. Their aim is to depopulate the earth and make it more livable for the remainder. It is not whithout reason that in Europe there are scientists who are not afraid to speak up and show proof of the ineffectiveness of the vaccine. In this country they are silenced by Fauci and others.

The pharmaceutical companies get on the bandwagon because of the easy money they can make. They really do not care about the effectiveness of their product. Good earnings will make people happy. The government with Biden up front is pushing this by making live more and more difficult for the ones who reject to bow down, like no flying, no public entertainement and many other things.

Why am I getting this if I am so strongly against it? Because Abigail's school requires it and if she gets it and we do not, we might be more prone to get infected with the Covid-19 virus.

____________________________👫👫👫👫👫👫👫👫👫_______________________________

When I wrote the first part it was 9 o'clock in the morning. Now, it is almost 1 in the afternoon and my future is in God's hands. We all received our shots which went without a hitch. It was the Pfizer one and we will have to make appointments three weeks hence. 

I don't feel any different but mahbe it is too early to say anything.

I am a fatalist. As Doris Day sang it que sera, sera, whatever will be will be!








No comments:

Post a Comment