Friday, November 12, 2021

Da prince

 I am not a grouchy old man who does not like anybody and hates everything. I am just very opinionated. That is all. I have rights to my own opinions. And if the bottom line is that I happen gto hate that particular person, item, policy or whatever else, let that be. 

So, without further ado, I hate that little English prince and his uppity black wife. I wrote about them before, and I already expressed my opinion about them, so this will not come as a surprise. They came to New York yesterday to a gala event to celebrate Veterans Day. Both showed up and mingled and played cutsey. Harry served time in the British military and that makes him a military expert. His wife served time in the mattress and that makes her an expert on mattresses not military.

This guy was and is thinking with his eleventh finger and blindly follows his wife. The wife thinks that she is better than the admired, loved and envied Royal Family. With that thinking she convinced her husband to give up his family, give up his unique royal status, give up money, and move away to the US and live like the (wealthy) common folk live. And that idiot followed her. 

He turned his back on his grandmother the Queen, his grandfather, his father, his brother and all his friends and moved to California where he is accepted only because he is (was) the prince. His friends, if he has any are around him only because of his name. And I am sure that will not last forever. 

I would love to see what will happen when his wife will get older, turn unattractive and to resist their temptations and lose whatever charm and hold she had over him. Knowing his celebrity status, he will not lack the attention of attractive young ladies. How long will he be able to resist their temptations? 

I would love to be around and see their future.

1 comment:

  1. For your information, they are disliked and ridiculed relentlessly in the U K as well.

    ReplyDelete