Thursday, November 25, 2021

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is upon us. This year went by so fast it is unbelievable. Last year we were in the middle of the pandemic and even the traditional Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade was cancelled. This year it is planned to be held. I am sure many families were not able to celebrate last year as they are used to. Hopefully this time, not that all dangers are gone, people will be able to enjoy this holiday.

We did not buy a turkey for a simple reason. There is only the three of us and a turkey would last for a week. Who wants to eat turkey for an entire week? In that line of thinking my wife bought some drumsticks and some breast and will make dinner from those. I am sure it will be a nice dinner. We already tasted our pumpkin pie and it was good.

We are not planning to go anywhere, just staying home and relax. That is what I need, more relaxation! 

To all my friends I wish a very nice Thanksgiving!


No comments:

Post a Comment