Tuesday, November 23, 2021

LG Television

The other day I saw an advertisement on Tv from LG. They were shoeing a new type of television that can be rolled into a box type of furniture. It looked very interesting and what is most, space saving.

It looked like an old fashioned home movie screen that on could roll up after viewing. This is just before Christmas and I figured this is a new gift idea from LG. I like this company, they usually have good products.

I liked it, so I looked it up where, and how one can buy such a thing. Right now only LG has it but I am sure it won't be long before the other companies will invent this process and start selling it. Anyway, it is only available through LG, it must be ordered. The listed price is $100,000!

Now, I wonder how many people will go out and buy a TV that is not even a home theater for this kind of money? I guess just as many as who buy $80,000 Rolex watches just because their advertisements say they are good.

I called them and told them to take my name off their waiting list! 

No comments:

Post a Comment