Sunday, July 31, 2022

Robin, again

Just an update on Robin, and other stuff.

First, I did not win the billion dollar Mega Millions lottery. Disappointing because I was getting ready for a change of lifestyle. I guess I just to get used to this one! I just can't imagine the headaches such an amount of money would create. It is not a headache I would very much object to but still it would make life more complicated than it already is. In short, I don't think I would mind.

The second thing is that we took Robin to the vet yesterday for his 24th hour bloodtest. He behaved like a trooper. I was really proud of him. According to the vet his blood results were good and if they are still good tonight then we will not have to go back anymore. Strong little guy!

It amazes me how much animal emergency there are. Yesterday we saw different pets with different problems. I guess no matter how we try to protect them there are still problems. Just like with people. And this business is built on that. This company has 33 clinics in the country, from Florida through California and they are dealing exclusively with emergencies. Not many return visits. And I guess they make good money.

This is the American way. Find something the public don't have and capitalize on it.

Good country America!



No comments:

Post a Comment