Thursday, February 16, 2023

Donald

Trump is funny. He doesn't have a good word for anybody in this world. I can understand that he is a perfectionist and have very high demands. But then he goes to his campaign stops and mentions the local politicians just to rile up the public, but I am sure in private he labels each and every one of them idiots.

According to the Internet while he was watching the Superball halftime show with Rihanna he made negative comments about her. He said this was the worst half time show he ever watched. I agree that he is a billionaire businessman, and he is entitled to his opinion, actually we all are, but being also a politician, he should keep some of those to himself.  

Many times, I also would like to express my opinion about certain individuals but not being a politician and not being a billionaire, I keep those to myself. I am very curious to see how he will be able to get the voters on his side the next time. He said and did things in the intermittent years that not everybody looks at favorably. But on the other hand, anything is better than the Biden/Kamala team.

No comments:

Post a Comment