Thursday, February 2, 2023

Driving

I might have mentioned this before but at my age I am allowed to be forgetful. Sometimes I remember a story and begin to tell my wife, she cuts me off by saying I already told that before. It is good thing she has a better memory than I. Now, I forgot what I wanted to write about!

Hollywood if anything is not providing any good examples to the daily life. show. Coarse language, immorality are just a few of the negative things they show. And there is (un)safe driving to add.

Did anybody noticed that while two people are driving to somewhere and they are having a deep conversation for how long the driver takes his or her eyes off the road? I tried to time it and replicate it in a car. I tell you, anybody does that same thing will surely wind up in a serious accident if not dead. This is easy to do in a film studio in a made-up car but unfortunately people have the idiotic tendency to imitate what they see on the screen. 

Driving in city traffic one can not afford to take his or her eyes off the road because in a second an accident can happen. Yet, Hollywood keeps doing it in every movie I saw. Pretty stupid and irresponsible.

This was just a little remark I wanted to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment