Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Bathroom

It never sees to amaze me the number of stuffs we have in our bathrooms. In our apartment we have two bathrooms. One for my wife and me and one for Abigail. In our br we have two cabinets. One built in and one we bought and hung it up.

The built in one has three shelves, the other also three, plus the tops. Not mentioning the top of the sinks. Now why am I mentioning this? Because every shelf and all the flat surfaces are filled with stuff. Out of all these shelves I have one that I can call mine. My meds, electric razor, comb take up that one shelf. The rest is filled with feminine articles.

Creams galore, vitamins, liquid and God knows what else. The way I see it these things should be enough for a lifetime, but it seems there is still a shortage of something at any given time. That is not just for my wife, Abigail's bathroom is not any different. Hers is just as much filled as her mom's. She reads information from the internet then announces that she came up with some "miracle" cream and proceeds to buy it. Then that stuff along with the rest just stays on the shelf and ages.

Women are funny. They love to work hard on their complexions, on their skin health. Men just take what Mother Nature gives them and live with it. 

That is why I only have one shelf.

No comments:

Post a Comment