Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Abigail

Abigail is a social butterfly. Now that the summer portion of her college courses are over she jumped with both feet into the social scene. I don't think I blame her, maybe a little envy her. I probably did the same thing at that age. I have friends wo can vouch for it (if they remember).

Last Friday and Saturday with her current boyfriend. Sunday (graciously) with the family, Monday to Six Flags with the boyfriend. She is leading a charmed life.

Next Saturday she is invited to her best friend's birthday party. This seems to be a big thing. Interestingly, the friend insisted that all the invitees have current Covid tests so, Abigail must get a rapid test done before the party. It is interesting that the girls is insisting all her guests to have that test done. I wonder if she would not allow somebody in, if that person had no test done?

As they say one can never be too careful.


No comments:

Post a Comment