Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Me

It is amazing how fast a day can go by. The hours just fly away and before I realize it the day is almost over and it turns out I didn't do anything useful. I usually wake up around 9 in the morning, sometimes 8 and start the day.

My darling wife goes off to work, Abigail is fast asleep until 11, so I am all by myself. I am in my robe sitting front of the TV watching the news or sitting by the computer waiting for some interesting subject to write about. Either way I am sitting in my robe, and the hands on clock are moving ahead.

Before I notice it, it is noon and I am still in my robe. Half a day is gone by and not much useful stuff was done. Actually, I think I had a very useful time but it is my warped opinion of myself. My wife looks at it differently (they always do).

But then, at this age what else can I do? There are things to do around the house that I hate to do, but I must. And, I always thought it fair to help her in any which way I can, which I do even if I don't like it.

I try to be a good husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment