Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Monday

Today is Monday, the first day of a new week. What an excitement! What new challenges are waiting for me?

I forgot. The short answer is: none. I have trouble separating the days. One day is just like the other, and one week is just like the other. I am really not into asking what day it is today. When we parked our car on the street we had to keep watching the calendar because in New York they clean the streets and on those days cars need to be moved.

Since New York is wall to wall cars, don't ask where to move them. One day a week in our neighborhood cars have to be moved otherwise they give out hefty tickets. Magically, on those days everybody is able to find alternate locations. In Manhattan there are two days a week cleaning on each side of the street. I live in a "clean" suburb, thus the once a week moving.

Anyway, when our car was on the street we had to know what day of the week it was in order to avoid any penalties. Now, no more. We have a parking spot within the building property so, who cares abou the days.

I like when I don't have to think.

No comments:

Post a Comment