Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Begging Republicans

In the 2020 election I voted for Trump. Not because I am a republican, I just voted for him because I liked what he stood for. I am a real independent. I don't vote for a party I vote for the individual. I emphasize that I don't belong to any party. And that means that I would have never voted for commie Bernie, even though he is an independent.

The independents in congress are just like Ukraine being a sovereign country during the soviet times. In the UN they never voted against their rulers just like the independents never vote against theirs, the democrats.

Now why am I writing this?

Ever since I showed my sympathizing with Trump, the Republican Part assumed that I am one of theirs. And as such the mail does not stop. Every day I get a ton of mail where the bottom line is that they ask for contributions. At this time their mails go directly to the shredder because I am fed up with this constant begging. They have more money than God, what do they need my hard-earned dollars for? I wonder if the democrats do the same thing?


No comments:

Post a Comment