Sunday, July 4, 2021

Happiness

Yesterday I had a very good day. My wife and I had a lots of things to take care of and were kind of busy outside our home. Abigail was home studying the better part of eevery day now. So, totally out of character we decided to eat out.

I have to admit that since this pandemic nonsense started I don't think I ate out more than a half a dozen times. So this was big event for me.

We decided to go to a nearby barbecue restaurant were we visited several times in the past. The girls had chicken wings while I had a half rack baby back ribs. I love these ribs and I always order them without any smear, sauce on them. They always taste very good.

Since we were in a happy mood, my wife ordered two Texas size frozen raspberry margueritas. We like this drink. Actually we like any kind of margueritas, frozen or not. The drinks true to the name came in  humongeous glasses. I drank mine before my dinner was finished. My wife was only able to finish half of hers, and I as a good husband helped her out.

From then on my happiness knew no limits. I giggled, said stupid things and plainly just acted like an idiot. It was good thing that I was not driving because if I did this blog would have not been written. I never realized this drink was so strong. But it tasted oh good!

When we got home after stumbling left and right I sat down and immediately fell asleep. It turned out that I slept for over three hours. According to Abigail and my wife I smelt alcohol. I didn't think I was drunk I was just happy. Everybody is entitled ro a little happiness, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment