Friday, July 23, 2021

Summer

So far this Summer has been pretty lousy. We had a few record hot days but mainly the weather was unpredictable. Storms, rain lightning and thunder. I remember when we used to go to the beach several times a week and were able to enjoy the sun and surf. 

Ok, now I am paying the piper for the sun but in hindsight it was worth it. This sounds stupid and childish but for years I had great times being out in the open. Thankfully, I don't have sensitive skin and I was able to stay in the sun without any problems. In later years my skin changed and little things showed up. According to my dermatologists they were the results of sun damage.

If I look at the years mathematically like good times versus restrictions, I had much more good time years than restrictions. Actually, the sun restrictions (voluntarily) only started a couple of years ago. Meaning, I had 80+ years without any problems. I doubt that I will have another 80 years where I will have to restrict myself from enjoying the sun. If I do I'll live with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment