Sunday, July 18, 2021

Netflix

Netflix is bottomless pit of programming to watch. I got hooked on watching foreign tv series with English subtitles. Some of them are pretty good.

I just finished watching a Turkish tv series that had about 200 episodes. I didn't watch it in one day but usually watched a few episodes every day. The other day I got into a Mexican drama series called Monarca. I watched one episode when my wife joined me and literally got hooked on it. We started seeing three to four episodes before turning off the set. Yesterday this thing bgot so intense that we watched it until 2 am. Walking Robin, shower, by the time we got to bed it was 3 am.

Today we finished this story and are ready for the next one. She is standing behind me and saying: not me! We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment