Friday, July 9, 2021

Vaccine

I have to admit that life is not without events. Desired or just happening without any planing.

Yesterday the refrigerator story, today we as a family are going for our second vaccine shots.

Honestly, because I do not trust the system, I am a little apprehensive about it. Will any of us get sick, will we have some unnecessary aftereffect? I hope not.

The peculiar thing is that the rules are changing daily. We make certain arrangements and by the time we try to do what was required it turns out that it is no longer necessary. This puts a lot of confidence in the entire system. The president has no clue, Fauci mysteriously disappeared. Institutions are changing their rules at whim.

I noticed that at stores the mask policy is not being enforced. A few months ago if I went into a store and forgot to put my mask on a panick stricken employee warned me to correct my error. Now, nobody seem to care. Now, if this is official or just people are getting tired of all the rules, I don't know.

But normalcy is trying to come back, and it is about time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment