Thursday, May 26, 2022

Baby formula

It is an accepted fact in today's times that if there is a need of anything this country is always there to help. This has two reasons, one is humanitarian the other is political. There will be Air Force planes flying aid packages to that other country. Probably the federal government much quicker providing help to other countries than offer help domestically.

Here we are facing a serious shortage of baby food formula. I don't know how important baby food formulas are to babies but I guess they are because there is a serious uproar about the shelves being empty. I don't know what I was brought up on when I was a baby but I really don't think they were selling formulas back then. Maybe they did.

I find it very funny that it was shown in the news that a gigantic Air Force plane landed in the US from Germany filled up with baby food formulas. This doesn't mean that all empty shelves fill now mysteriously be filled, but it means that some of the things are reversing in this world. Instead of us giving we are now receiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment