Sunday, May 15, 2022

Grudge

Poor Abigail got it very hard. This college life is just terrible. Today is Saturday and she had to go in for just one class. That meant getting up earlier, had her mom drive her in the City. Her mom offered to wait for her and drive her home but she said no. Her boyfriend will come and they would spend the day together.

I can understand that. That could be more interesting than being home. But I can also understand if the guy is not overly happy to get up early and travel into Manhattan to be with Abigail. This guy is very lazy. Or I should say comfortable. He likes to sleep late and after that do not much. So, getting up early, getting on the subway and travel into Manhattan just so Abigail would not have to go home might not be number one on his do list for today.

But as far as I know they are now wearing out the Manhattan pavements. I remember when I was young and my girlfriend asked me to do something that she wanted me to do and if it was against my plans, I grudgingly did it but was not very happy about it. It is very interesting that this thing is still the same today. My wife asks, I do. There is no point to complain because I will certainly come up as the loser.

This boyfriend better learn what is in store for him if their relationship is to continue. The old adage says one learns by his own mistakes

No comments:

Post a Comment