Thursday, October 5, 2023

Comment

I am not a racist, I do not have prejudices, at least not too many! But I don't like people with attached earlobes. I find them peculiar to say the least. Very few I met so far whom I liked. Actually there was only one as far as I remember. Ed Koch, New York City mayor from 1978 through 1989 had attached earlobes but I did like him.

Usually, these people I don't trust, I find them fake, untrustworthy.

Florida representative Matt Goetz falls into this category. He has attached earlobes and I do not trust him. I think he is a selfish little politician who only cares about his career. Hell with anybody else. He is covering his deeds saying that everything he does is for the betterment of the American people. Well. I am an American people and I don't see he is doing anything for my betterment.

Tuesday he singlehandedly stopped the House of Representatives in doing what they were elected to do. Why did he do that? He thinks that he is the savior of this country, that he sees things better than an anybody. He was so desperate to defeat the Speaker of the House that he laid with the "enemy". He used the Democratic votes to defeat his own party's elected Speaker. He continues to insist that what he did was for the betterment of the country. Ha!

Bad enough that we have a president who is the laughingstock of the world with his constant misdeeds, now Mr. Goetz achieved that the collection Washington lawmakers became the targets of international ridicule. As I can see it, this as unamerican as it could be. What is this guy's goal? What is he hoping to achieve? Because all he achieved is chaos in the ranks.

Now, as I read House Republicans are fed up with his shenanigans and want to eject him from the party. Yea, right! They couldn't get rid of that liar and cheater Santos from New York and they think they can get rid o Goetz? 

P.S. I used to work in the late 60s, early 70s with a civil engineer in my company who was German and during WWII he was a Wehrmacht officer. Same name, same spelling. I wonder!

Good country America!






No comments:

Post a Comment