Sunday, October 1, 2023

Asteroid

I heard on the news that there is a possibility that an asteroid could hit earth in 2182. This is terrible news. Very upsetting. I really don't know how to prepare for such an event. Naturally I will begin to prepare for such an eventuality. Will build a shelter, start collecting food. 

There is a good chance that such a calamity will wipe out life as we know it and being the only survivor (naturally with a female companion) is an awesome responsibility for a 245 year old man! Oh, another thing as far as preparation, I will have to start working on my stamina.

Actually this event has two possibilities. First and preferred is the one just described. The other is like who cares? I and everybody I know will long be gone by more than a hundred years. Sorry to say but this is the more realistic scenario, but one never knows. Abraham lived for a very long time, and miracles can happen.

If this asteroid wipes out life, maybe a better one will start in a few million or billion years.



No comments:

Post a Comment