Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Me

I am in a fairly good physical condition for a person of such age. My mental condition is questionable but so far it is good enough for me. Naturally, there are things that I can only do in my minds nowadays, but I accept those as they are and can not be changed.

One of my strongest conditions is my endurance. I can tolerate certain things for quite a long time. Pain is not one of them and neither is stupidity. But many other things I can take. I have to admit that I really excel at sitting front of the television. I can sit there for hours without complaining and just watching some action movie. So, my endurance for sitting is very admirable! Is this something to be proud of?

I love reading but given my one bad eye I find reading more cumbersome as time goes by. I can still manage my crossword puzzles and occasional readings, but it had been a while that I read a real book. Actually not reading a book is not just because of my bad eye it is also because if I were to sit down with a book in my hand, my wife would immediately ask me if I had nothing else to do. I am a very peaceful man and I want to avoid any kind of confrontation.




No comments:

Post a Comment